- SEO Manager at Bwin – GVC Group (www.bwin.es)
(2017 Jan – Present)
Key Responsibilities: Regular technical site audits to ensure all the core prerformance. Develop, monitor and optimise the performance of the SEO channel and creating specific campaigns in Spain focused on different gaming products. Manage the SEO budgets and Agencies. Partner with Brand and Content team to ensure content is well optimized across all product platforms.
- Head of SEO, CRO & Web Analyst at Groupalia (www.groupalia.com)
(2015 Dec – 2016 Dec)
Main responsible of the organic traffic and CRO at one of the largest eCommerce websites based in Spain. Also in charge of its siblings: Offerum, Muchos Planes, Planeo and Bellahora.
- SEO Manager at EF Education First – London (www.ef.com)
(2014 Apr – 2015 Dec)
EF is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs and cultural exchange. EF is the largest privately held education provider in the world, with 16 subsidiaries and non-profit organizations in more than 52 countries.
- SEO Professor at IEBS Business School (www.iebschool.com)
(2014 Oct – 2017 Apr)
Areas covered: SEO for eCommerce, SEO for CMSs, Mobile SEO and Local SEO.
- Co-Funder at Clickdirecto (www.clickdirecto.com)
(2010 Mar – 2014 Dec)
Online Marketing Manager specialized on SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing for the clients of the company: local newspapers, several hotels and touristic places, estate agency, medical clinics, providing external services for other communication companies, etc. Also teaching SEO and PPC courses for several companies, particulars and groups of self-employed people. Business associate.
- Founder of AplicacionesAndroid.es
(2009 Apr – Present)
One of the most popular blogs about Android apps in Spanish.
200,000+ visitors/month, 180,000+ Facebook fans and 150,000+ Twitter followers.
- SEO and PPC Executive at Feten Web (www.fetenweb.com)
(2009 Sep – 2010 Mar)
Focused on SEO on-site and Google AdWords campaigns for the clients of the company: City local governments, several hotels, e-commerce websites, education, institutional bodies, etc.
- SEO Executive at Vorago Tecnología (www.vorago.es)
(2009 Mar – 2009 Sep)
Analyzing and optimizing websites, developing blogs and building SEO campaigns for the clients of the company: Hotels and touristic places, industrial companies, etc.
- Post-degree in Search & Social Media Marketing
Universidad de Barcelona and EAE Business School.
- Senior Technician: Projects for building developments
IES Doctor Fleming in Oviedo, Asturias (Spain)
- General Certificate of Secondary Education
IES Juan Antonio Suanzes in Avilés, Asturias (Spain).
- First language: Spanish
- Second language: English (Full professional proficiency)
- Microsoft Excel: Advanced
- Nine years managing Google Analytics and seven working with Google AdWords.
- Experience with tools like Adobe Omniture, Sitecore or Microstrategy.
- Experience developing social marketing campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- Online Marketing tools: Ahrefs, Sistrix, AWR Cloud, SEO Power Suite, Web CEO, Majestic SEO, Raven Tools, Screaming Frog, GSite Crawler, SEMrush. Google Webmaster Tools, Google KeyWord Planner, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines.
- Experienced working in groups, disciplined, hard worker and motivated.
Awards and certifications
- 2009 and 2013: Google AdWords Certified Professional (Advanced Search).
- 2008: Third position on a Spanish and European SEO Contest in 2008. (Keyword: Eurodipity).
- 2007: EU Driving Licence.
Hobbies and Interests
- New technologies
- Meeting new people